Thursday, July 8, 2010

The 5th of July!

Kristen is enjoying a chocolate chip cookie! I decided to be nice and make up a batch as a special snack. :)

Hemi, Kristen, and Beth getting a coke out of our new floating cooler. I guess I bought it on clearance a couple of years ago and we had never used it. Pretty fun!!!


All the girls and Breck floating around the pool. It's been a fun summer.



Holly drying off. She accidentally fell in the pool when Kristen was jumping in. She somehow got caught between Kristen's legs. I think she really enjoyed it!!!


Poor Bella....she has to stay on a lead because she digs all the time. She sure is cute though!




Breck figured out his own way to be comfortable!!!





Alan and his "flippers". He had a lot of fun!







Daniel relaxing in the shade with a ceiling fan going. I think he enjoyed some time relaxing and reading.









No comments:

Post a Comment