Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Beautiful Thursday!!!

This was my view this morning as I was headed out to walk. This picture does not show how absolutely beautiful the sunrise was!!!




Ok...here's the story. Lynda and Breck sold their condo last week. They have had it on the market for 7 months. They were getting ready to take it off the market and they got an offer. Lynda and Breck decided to move in with us while we are waiting on Laurie Kate to be born. Anyways, last night was their first night at the house. Oh...I forgot to say that they brought Bella (their dog) and Spike (their cat). So...today I had the "girls" by myself and decide to have fun with them. I was cleaning out my closet and decided to decorate them and then make them ask for treats. :)




This is Holly. She was in the "down" position for a treat.



This is Bella. She wasn't sure what craziness was going on.



I thought this was a really good picture of Ginger. She is my protector. :)






This is Spike. He is staying in the laundry room until we make sure all the ribbon and string are put up around the house. He is sooooo sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment