Thursday, July 1, 2010

What shall we do with these?!?!?




It's really bad when Kristen and mom go shopping through the clearance aisle!!! The other day Kristen called and said she was at Hobby Lobby. I asked her to look for something and then called her back and asked her to look for something else. Well, I was only a few stores away...so I said I would just come there. Well, we started going down the 80% off aisle and came across lots of goodies. This is the problem...Kristen and I have been reading too many blogs about different crafting ideas and thus are minds are just spinning. Kristen thinks we need to put candles in our bathroom once I get it painted. We started looking at all of these candlesticks and couldn't make our minds up so we pretty much bought all of them!!!! They were only like $4 and $5 !! We hope to paint them. Be watching for updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment