Thursday, July 1, 2010

Poor Ginger!!


The other night it had been raining...Randy was cleaning the pool (He is our automatic pool cleaner...not a paid handyman) and it was time to go to bed. Alan went out to turn Randy off and the girls (that would be Holly and Ginger) went out with him. Well, Holly came back in to go to bed...but Ginger didn't show up for a while. When she finally came in...Alan said "I think she just got sprayed". We are not talking about sprayed by a water hose...we are talking about being sprayed by a SKUNK!!! What to do...what to do...Alan said "she sleeps in the garage tonight" I said "she will die...it is just to hot" Alan says "she sleeps outside" I say "she will BARK all night". I finally said "I will give her a shower". So...it is about 11 pm and I get ready to turn on the shower. Holly walks right in the shower...she isn't even the one that needs a shower. We have such WEIRD dogs!!! Anyways...I end up with Ginger in the shower and scrub and scrub her. She must not have gotten sprayed too bad because the odor wasn't overwhelming like it had been the past two times. Yes, she has been sprayed at least 2 other times!! You would think she would learn!!! Anyways, this picture of her is the next day...after having a good shower and drying off over night. I only wish I had taken a picture of her face after she had been sprayed. Always something fun going on at our house!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment